Verse of the Day

THE BIBLE

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WHY DO THIS BLOG



This blog is going to be about what I believe Christ is trying to teach me and what He is showing me, thru His word and godly people around me.
I am yet to put anything down as I am busy playing and putting the things on the blog to help your journey with Christ.

I do not believe I have all the answer, some things are meant for God to know only but I am willing to learn and eager to share as I go thru this journey we call life.

I am trusting that God will be pleased with the way I have lived my life, and the way I am trying to raise my children.

I will try and get on here daily, even more often if God is speaking to me.

No comments: